Welcome to DV X Labs, DeVry Education Group’s edtech incubator. We’re looking for innovators with big ideas who can help us reimagine education for the digital age. Our goal is to attract the nation’s smartest entrepreneurs and experiment with cutting-edge technology-enabled educational approaches that can improve student outcomes, lower education costs, and increase student access.
Startups accepted into DV X Labs will receive proprietary access to educational leaders across DeVry Education Group’s institutions, which include American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine, Becker Professional Education; Carrington College; Chamberlain College of Nursing; DeVry Brasil; DeVry University; Ross University School of Medicine and Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine.
Together, they will prototype new technologies across a range of academic needs. In addition, startups that join DV X Labs will receive mentorship, coaching and feedback to help improve their products and the opportunity to become long-term DeVry Group partners.
Here’s what startups get:
- Access to a global test kitchen that can help startups create innovative educational technologies
- Data and feedback to validate beta products
- Mentorship, coaching, and business education workshops to help startups grow and succeed
- Guest speakers and panel discussions focused on challenges and opportunities for startups working in education
- Connections with Chicago’s community of higher-education thought leaders and investors
- Substantial exposure and press
- Opportunity to become a long-term DeVry Group partner
- 1871 membership discounts for local startups (2 seats for 2 months free, next 2 months half off)
- Startups may participate 2-6 months (longer at the discretion of DeVry Education Group)
- Cohorts typically begin January and July every year
- Startups may apply at any time
- DeVry does not provide funding or take any equity stake in your startup