Introducing 619 (six-nineteen), 1871’s new employee resource group committed to equity in tech workspaces.
Offering resources for inclusive innovation
Named in honor of Juneteenth, 619 is an internal employee resource group (ERG) founded by a committee of Black 1871 team members with the goal of equity, inclusivity, and allyship across all levels of the 1871 team, our members, partners, and the larger tech world.
Save the Dates:
- Brunch & Learn/Asian-American Heritage Month
Friday, May 14, 11:00am – 12:15pm: RSVP HERE
- Cameras Off, Coffee Talks
Tuesday, June 8, 8:30 – 9:30am: RSVP HERE
- 619 Annual Juneteenth Celebration
Thursday, June 17, 12:00 – 3:00pm: RSVP HERE
- 1871 Pride Month Celebration
Monday, June 28, 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm CST RSVP HERE
Constructing a more
At 1871, we’re proud to play an important role in fostering a stronger and more inclusive tech environment, but we also know that this commitment begins with us. 619 is our internal ERG led by the Black community that strives to educate and empower our employees, build a coalition of allies devoted to inclusive innovation, and promote equity across all levels of 1871 through programming and honest discussion.
- Educate and engage allies through awareness and training programming
- Encourage constructive discussion with informative roundtable conversations and open forums
- Create new paths toward continual self-improvement across 1871 and its network of founders, growth-scalers, and innovators