This event will feature a discussion between data/analytics Marketing executives from growth-stage technology companies as they discuss current issues, network, share, and get inspired by others.
Join us for casual dinner and networking in River North, where we will discuss:
- Managing first-party data to be able to best act on it, particularly as related to retargeting.
The Cookie-less World
- As cookies are disappearing, there’s more reliance on first-party data. How does this affect overall strategy, budgeting, media mix, and measurement?
Measuring Marketing Analytics
- Being able to predict trends and also improve marketing analytics.
- Developing customer cohorts, enabling marketing attribution, and leveraging advanced analytics and machine learning to predict which factors will increase marketing ROI.
- How a flexible, secure, and scalable NoSQL database can power your most mission-critical operations.
- How to create an unparalleled performance at any scale.
- Unmatched developer and DevOps agility and flexibility.
- The most accessible platform to manage from any cloud to every edge.
This event is open for those with Marketing titles Director or higher
**1871 reserves the right to cancel or adjust registrations based on eligibility.