We are looking forward to bringing members of the current WMNtech Leaders (formerly known as the Women’s Leadership Accelerator) cohorts as well as alumni participants and supporters together in this intimate, hybrid format. The in-person event will be held at 1871 in the Merchandise Mart.
All current and past participants are invited to join us for a fireside chat between 1871’s CEO Betsy Ziegler and Frances Yu, Global Customer Strategy & Applied Design Leader at Deloitte, followed by open networking with light bites and beverages.
As virtual worlds accelerate the next wave of business disruption, enterprise operations will exponentially expand into physically accurate digital realms. At the heart of this transformation, insights gleaned from traditional operational approaches will help reimagine future application.
During their conversation, Betsy and Frances will address the convergence of technology with major cultural and behavioral change, leaving attendees with two major takeaways:
- Considerations and opportunities for design, workflows and immersive collaboration
- Expectations for navigating the known and unknown of virtual and hybrid worlds.
- 4:00 – 4:15pm CST: Arrival & networking
- 4:15 – 4:25pm CST: Welcome
- 4:25 – 5:10pm CST: Fireside Chat and Q&A
- 5:10 – 6:00pm CST: Hybrid networking