Leverage the best data, tools, and resources across 1871 and Equifax in the Product Studio.
Attend our Ask Us Anything!
Get the chance to ask all your questions during an AMA lead by our VP of Product, Rachael Feuerborn. We have two sessions: 7.08.21 at 4:30 PM – 5:15 PM CST or 7.20.21 from 8:00 AM to 8:45 AM CST. Select the date below to RSVP.
Benefits of joining
Access to powerful API products
Take your business to the next level with our immersive, three-phase product development studio where you will tap into the API products and mentorship from one of the leading data analytics and technology company institutions in the industry, Equifax.
Could you use the Equifax suite of API tools to drive financial inclusion and partnership to enhance your project or operations?
- Auto and home sales
- Financial Tech
- Marketing Tech
- Property Tech
- Risk management
- B2B sales
- And more…
The Product Studio is at zero-cost and you do not have to be an existing 1871 member to participate.
Are you a fit?
If you identify with any of the following, we recommend you send in your project for consideration:
- Existing growth-stage developer/tech stack owner: Streamline your application or business processes using Equifax’s API data.
- Growth-stage: Get in front of Equifax’s customers and earn a chance to receive an exclusive partnership.
- Early-stage founder: Build a partnership with Equifax & test your assumptions in a safe way to propel your business forward.
- New Founder: Play with an idea that might take off!
*Companies must be registered in the U.S.
A robust suite of financial data at-the-ready
The innovative Equifax API tool empowers businesses to unlock the realm of what’s possible. The API tool helps product owners utilize Equifax expansive data in their applications or business processes. View all of their API products here that can be used to access:
- Consumer employment and income information
- Identity verification and location
- Bank transaction data
- Credit history and scores
- Intelligent fraud management
- Military status verification
Equifax Accelerate breakdown
06.23.21 – 07.29.21
Submissions are now open!
08.09.21 – 09.01.21
The top 50 applicants will be chosen and have the chance to participate in our design sprint, a series of immersive and educational events spread out over 3 weeks that will educate and support participants as they prepare to pitch their product ideas.
At the end of the design sprint, participants will submit their project plan, prototype, and mockup of their idea after consultation with the Equifax team.
Finally, 20 participants will be selected to pitch their proposal, and the final 10 will be selected to join the Product Studio.
09.20.21 – 12.10.21
In this 12-week Product Studio, the final 10 selected will receive resources and access to Equifax’s innovative API tool to support them as they build their product.
Participants will also be given full access to 1871’s roadmap, including education, mentorship, and programming curated to their needs and build a technical mock up.
The end of the program includes a final showcase, where studio participants will demonstrate their products to leaders from Equifax and their clients and partners representing digital and fintech spaces.
The Design Sprint challenge will be judged by a panel of experts, including:
- Neil Erickson, Vice President of Digital Platforms, Equifax
- Mike Newell, Senior Director of Software Engineering, CapitalOne
- Bill Phelan, Senior Vice President and Commercial General Manager at Equifax U.S. Information Solutions
- Fang Yu, Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer at DataVisor
- Jeff Sternberg, Technical Director, Office of the CTO, Google Cloud
- Joy Wilder Lybeer, U.S. Information Solutions Chief Revenue Officer and Senior Vice President of Global Partnerships at Equifax
Submissions will be graded based on the problem addressed, market opportunity, solution idea and application of Equifax APIs.
Begin your Equifax Accelerate Journey
To enter into phase 1 of the program, all you have to do is share it with us. We’re ready to hear about your project.