2020 created a host of new challenges for employers, one of which is how to craft a cost-effective, impactful benefits program that helps employees live happier, healthier lives. This year, Launchways has assembled a panel of non-traditional benefits providers that are tackling the most pressing issues your employees are facing in light of COVID.
During this summit you will learn:
- Which benefits do employees really value most in 2021?
- How to increase employee engagement and revitalize company culture in the age of remote work
- Actionable strategies to positively impact employee mental health during COVID and beyond
- How to better support working parents
- Unique benefits that will help your employees thrive and make your employer brand stand out
Jim is the CEO and Founder of Launchways. He is a serial entrepreneur and has founded and scaled several notable businesses. At Launchways, Jim has spent over 10 years providing business counsel to clients, helping HR leaders navigate complex workforce challenges. Jim is an expert in HR operations, workforce planning, talent management, and business growth strategies. During the summit, Jim will be covering emerging benefits trends as well as options for employers looking to address mental health needs in their workforce.