If your organization was targeted by ransomware or another traumatic cybersecurity event, how confident would you be in your backup and disaster recovery strategy? Has it ever been tested? If you were unable to recover critical data in a timely and organized manner, how would that impact cash flow and your company’s reputation?
Join Mindsight’s CIO, Tad Gralewski, on May 18, 2021 for our virtual event, Data Protection in 2021: Reducing Your Exposure, as he discusses a relatively fast and templated approach to quickly getting a customized plan in place and how organizations can cost effectively leverage shared resources.
Mindsight events are well attended because they are presented by highly certified, top technology experts, not sales or marketing associates. You will learn incredibly tangible action items that can be quickly applied to your business.
Register for this event.
Registration for this event is available on an external site. By clicking on the Register button, you will be leaving this site and registering on Mindsight’s page.
Tad’s presentation will also cover:
- Poignant lessons learned in a year like no other
- Backup and Disaster Recovery—how they work hand-in-hand and why you will always need both
- Approaching data protection with a strategic six-step process – not cobbled together point solutions
- Client scenarios covering different industries and company sizes and how they approached data protection along with their outcomes
- How there isn’t a “one size fits all” solution
- Business impact analysis and risk avoidance – critical components in an overall strategy
Tad Gralewski – CIO and COO, Mindsight
Eric White is Chief Technology Officer and VP of Consulting Services at Mindsight. With over ten years of experience in information technology and leadership, Eric excels at implementing network and data center technologies, designing high-yield solutions for the business. Holding professional certifications from Microsoft, VMware, and EMC, as well as the Cisco CCNP, Eric is an expert at solving business realities with a client-centric focus that delivers.