Food Foundry supports, connects, and propels innovative food & beverage startups that are building a better future for the industry and the planet. This year we’re excited to announce a new focus area in foodservice. If your company is creating products such as alternative proteins, vegan dairy, raw ingredients, spices, or anything with the potential to grow into foodservice, we want to hear from you!
This year, we’re particularly looking for:
- Companies that are creating products that are good for people & the planet
- Innovative food & beverage items that will do well in foodservice, serving customers such as restaurants, universities, hospitals, and more
- All entrepreneurs, especially women-identifying & founders of color
- Pre-seed to Pre-Series A companies
- Founders who are eager to engage in workshops & mentorship!
Now in its fourth year, Food Foundry provides companies the knowledge and resources they need to build solutions for a brighter future. In addition to industry expertise, the program also provides:
- $75K in venture capital funding
- 4 weeks of tailored programming, workshops, and mentorship from seasoned founders & advisors
- Membership to 1871 and its roadmap of support, including education, mentorship, & community support
- Opportunities to connect with our deep alumni network
Cohort four kicks off on January 24, 2022! If you’re interested in joining, apply by October 31, 2021!
Join as an 1871 Early Stage Member.Attend info session
Subscribe to our ICYMI newsletter.
Share this post: